Friday, November 18, 2016

Literacy blog post

This is my writing and I am proud of it because I spent lots of time on this.

WALT develop a story to entertain the reader- Eva
Text form: Narrative

Success Criteria
  • Use the Writing Process (Get Ready, Craft, Revising, Editing, Sharing)
  • Structure your narrative through your plan
  • Begins with orientation (setting and main character)
  • Paint a picture with words (descriptive words and actions)
  • Paragraphs (Orientation / Events x3 / Resolution - Ending)
  • My writing goal: to put lots of punctuation in my writing.
Lost in the city.
Hi my name is Balina and I am a very nice girl. I live my life protecting me and my family from my irritating brother Jorgen. She will also go shopping for us and act like she is our buttler.

Anyway I was in my lab building my latest creation “I will call her Wolf-a-lishous and she will protect me and my family from Jorgen. I also made a thing that will help my family find me and my latest creation. “Balina, Jorgen it’s time for dinner” called my mother "coming“ Jorgan and I say from our own rooms. **SLAP SLAP SLAP** goes the noise from Jorgen and I slapping and yelling at each other. Also while we sprint down the stairs. After dinner I Went to get the shopping list and  go out to get all the stuff on the list. After I finished the shopping list I decided to have some fun and go through the corn maze then after a while I got lost.

Suddenly Wolf-a-lishous turns on and finds out where I am. Then she comes and finds me. Then Jorgen sprints out of the corn and grabs hold of me tight and puts a knife just touching my neck. Suddenly Wolf-a-lishous turns into attack mode and attacks him. When Jorgen has been defeated I took Wolf-a-lishous to a cell phone station I called 911 for the police. Then I told them that Jorgen my brother tried to kill me and Wolf-a-lishous so he could be the only killed again and the police came right away. Then I told her which one was Jorgen and then they took him away all the way to anti-fairy world (which is a jail). Then they put him into jail for eternity.

1 comment: