Sunday, June 26, 2016

passion project blog post

Hi my name is Eva and I am blogging this for my passion project. I will show you my passion project right now and hope you enjoy it... Did you enjoy it? Tell me in the comments bellow..... :) :D

Here is my reflection:

Describe your passion project. What was your learning in it? What were you trying to produce?
I am trying to make a slideshow and my passion project is  and my learning is to learn how to look after a rabbit at home.

How far did not not you get with your passion project? What would have helped you to get further? I got to finishing my passion project and my managing distractions is the key to getting done, sitting by my buddy and listening to my teacher.


What was the most challenging part of your passion project? My challenging part about my passion project is nothing it was all really easy.


What was surprising about your passion project? Getting it done really fast and it’s like bam done.


Did you follow your plan well? Why or why not? I did follow my plan well.


Which learning muscles did you use the most while you were working on your passion project? How did you use each one?The learning muscle that I use most while doing my passion project is the managing distractions muscle. I use each on properly and quietly


Which learning muscles did you find difficult to stretch during passion project time?
The learning muscle that is Distilling

Include a picture/embedded link to your passion project cute rabbits (Eva.N)


If you were allowed to pick a new passion project, what would you choose and why? If we got to pick a new passion project it would be netball skills


What was your favourite part of passion projects? My favourite part of passion project is when we do our passion project diary.

12 comments:

  1. Great blog post/Passion project Eva. I learnt some facts about rabbit from reading your post. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your honesty Victoria. :D

      Delete
  2. Great job Eva! I like how you really put detail into it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you too for your help on it. :D

      Delete
  3. That's really cool Eva. I like all the facts you have put in your slide.
    Keep up the great work,
    Ruby :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Ruby and you are very great at your's too. ;)

      Delete
  4. those facts where awsome wow done. :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you could keep those facts in your head and remember them when you do one on rabbits.

      Delete
  5. love the photos but also well done on the writing those facts they are great
    you can tell you really put a lot of effort into it
    well done eva I love it

    from Mya Wanden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I read yous and it was awesome. :)

      From Eva. :D

      Delete
  6. Wow those are so cute I love them Well done

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done Eva you have bone a good jod and those photos on the background were so so cut keep it up Eva you have bone a good jod

    ReplyDelete