Thursday, May 12, 2016

my 2 learning blog post.

My Happy poem.

It's better than school on a hot sunny day, better than chicken, hot fries, hot summer days, cold rainy days, swimming in a hot pool, playing the monopoly board game, sitting on the couch with my mum and dad.

It’s better than lollies, better than ice cream, salt, netball, music, dancing, discos at school, light and buttery popcorn, playin with my old friends at school.

It’s better than better than minecraft, better than Xbox’s, sitting on the couch in the lounge with the heater on, watching a movie in my room, movie star cards from countdown.

It’s better than birthdays in Wellington, better than cake, family, animals, bouncy castles, maths time, Writing old school writing, art in the lounge.

I made some new friends at school.

5 comments:

  1. wow your mast of work on this hard because you did an amazing god

    well done Eva that is a good thing too Blog post about

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you Monica and i'm wondering what your next blog post is about.

      I am also wondering what your next blog post is called as well.

      Delete
  2. Wow Eva! I really enjoyed reading about what you like and then you picking you making new friends at school

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Eva you are so write that is how you make some new friend ship

    ReplyDelete