Monday, March 21, 2016

blog post 3: My favourite game

My favourite game.
This is DanTDM which is the man with the goggles. The villager is Dr Trayaurus and he is supper exited to meet everyone that goes on his YouTube videos and he is saying ''hello'' to you and this cute little dog made of bones is Grim and he loves to go for walks and do experiments with them both.


Here are some more photos...


This is dan tdm when he was a baby.










This is Grim when he had skin and in his bed with his dog bowl.












This is Trayaurus when he was a baby.He dose look grown up but he is not he is just zoomed up on him.










Here they all are as a baby and still grim is a pile of bone's.


Thank you for reading my blog and hope you comment as well. :)







14 comments:

  1. WOW!! I love your blog post and that you did it bast on minecraft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Amie I bet you would do you next blog post about your favorite game as well

      Delete
    2. wow I love your post that is my favorite game as well.

      Delete
    3. Wow that is an unexpected coincident.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Holly and I am wondering if you are ever going to make a blog post of your favorite game

      Delete
  3. I love this game to Eva it is fun to play and dantdm as a baby he is really cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tylah I really hope that you will play that game.I hope that you make a dog bowl and bed I you as well.

      Delete
  4. I know h ow much you love mincraft cool you are exspresing what you love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that is very nice of you Mya and I hope you will do one as well.

      Delete
  5. Eva i like how you have setted you writing out. That is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Harman.
      I am wondering if you would do one on it too. :)

      Delete
  6. I like how you put more detail into this blog and the subject was on your favourite game. Keep up the good work;)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nixie and you are really creative with your blogs too. ;)

      Delete